DUCTMASTERS • AIR CONDITIONING CONTRACTOR AND INDOOR AIR QUALITY IMPROVEMENT SPECIALISTS
Residential & Commercial Air-Conditioning Repair, Service,
Installation and Preventative Maintenance
We provide cleaning / decontamination of air handlers, package units
VAV boxes, and duct work.
DUCTMASTERS is a full-service air-conditioning contractor serving clients with experienced, trained and certified
technicians throughout South Florida. We specialize in BARD package units on Telecom and Computer facilities
and have installed them throughout the State of Florida from North Key Largo to Jacksonville.
We service, repair, maintain and sell all major brands of air conditioners.
Good maintenance programs keep your system in top-shape, helping prevent costly uninterrupted repairs.
We offer 24 hour Emergency Service (855) DUCT-411
DUCTMASTERS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR THOSE WHO WANT CLEAN INDOOR AIR!
Could air-conditioning mold be costing you more than just higher electric bills?As a full service air conditioning contractor, we have helped Broward, Palm Beach, Miami-Dade and Boca Raton breathe cleaner air for over 20 years. We specialize in removing mold, debris and dust mites from air duct systems, which helps prevent allergy flare-ups!
• Clean your current air handling system and duct work, removing harmful contaminants, allergens and debris
• Service your system to maintain optimum performance and efficiency
• Diagnose and make any repairs to your current system
• Design and install the right air handling system for your needs
Give us a call today for an inspection of your the HVAC system in your home or office.
Ductmasters is proud to be part of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association
The NADCA website has information and videos to answer questions for consumers about
1. The NADCA Guide to Proper HVAC System Cleaning
2. How Your HVAC System Affects the Indoor Air Quality of Your Home
3. Energy Savings
4. It's Common for HVAC Systems to Get Dirty
We highly recommend buying a good air filter from our affiliate Allergy Store.
We conduct follow-up training with our technicians as technology, systems, regulations and policies progress.