Commercial Air-Conditioning Repair, Service, Installation and Preventative Maintenance
We provide cleaning / decontamination of air handlers, package units, VAV boxes, and duct work.
DUCTMASTERS is a full-service air-conditioning contractor serving clients with experienced, trained and certified
technicians throughout South Florida. We specialize in BARD package units on Telecom and Computer facilities
and have installed them throughout the State of Florida from North Key Largo to Jacksonville.
We service, repair, maintain and sell all major brands of air conditioners.
Good maintenance programs keep your system in top-shape, helping prevent costly uninterrupted repairs.
We offer 24 hour Emergency Service (888) DUCT 411
Ductmasters is proud to be an area leader in Commercial Air Duct Cleaning and Commercial Air Conditioning installation & Repair
We offer three (3) levels of Commercial Air Duct Cleaning:
Air washing is the use of high-pressure air which dislodges the accumulated dirt and debris. The suction from the vacuum collection system and the high-pressure air from the air nozzle move the dirt and debris that has been dislodged from the duct work into the vacuum collection system.
Air whips are a combination of air washing (high pressure air) with some agitation from the whips. This is a higher level of cleaning because, in addition to air washing, the whips make contact with some of the interior duct work. Again, the suction from the vacuum collection system and the high pressure air from the air nozzle move the dirt and debris that has been dislodged from the duct work into the vacuum collection system.
Power Brushing & Air Washing
The highest level of cleaning is achieved by power brushing and air washing because it does the best job of removing the accumulated dirt and debris in the duct work: The brushing does the best job of dislodging the accumulated dirt and debris because it is making physical contact with more of the interior duct work than the other methods. Air washing after brushing is necessary to help move the dirt and debris out of the duct work to the vacuum collection system.
Our Commercial HVAC System Cleaning and Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services include:
- Complete and proper cleaning of the Air Handler Unit (AHU) in accordance with national standards
- Clean the interior of the air handler cabinet
- Clean blower assemblies
- Clean return and supply plenum
- Clean the evaporator, heating, and condenser coils
- Treat non porous interior surfaces of the system with bactericide and fungicides
- Clean the condensate pan
- Air Duct Cleaning (Return and/or Supply) in accordance with national standards and EPA guidelines is accomplished with our DUCTVAC 3000 portable collection machines, rotary power or pneumatic brushes, and/or manual cleaning processes and/or high pressure air scrubbing devices.
Additional Services Available:
Resurfacing the interior of the AHU with an anti microbial resurfacing coating (IAQ 8000, Fosters or Porter Portercept). These resurfacing products are EPA registered for use in air conditioning systems. This will help prevent the future growth of fungus and bacteria as well as further degradation of the internal liner, or replacing the interior insulation with comparable fiber-glass insulation products if necessary.
- Refurbishing the condensate pan with a high performance, corrosion proof product with high adhesion to metal and plastic surfaces. Resists corrosion on aluminum, galvanized, copper and stainless steel. It can also: stop pan leaks, automatically levels the pan, insures long life to new pans, strengthens pans, repairs older or damaged pans, and is not affected by coil cleaners.